We will be re-opening our doors on Monday 12th April 2021 (pending government review), and we can’t wait to welcome our guests back!
It is your responsibility to stay up to date with all current Covid restrictions.
From April 12th (Step 2)
- Self contained UK holiday accommodation can reopen, (this includes Low Briery) but you may only stay with your own household/bubble. There can be no mixing of households within your accommodation.
- A group of up to 6 people (Rule of 6) can meet outdoors, or 2 households. Social distancing rules must still be adhered to.
From May 17th (Step 3)
- All other UK holiday accommodation can reopen, including holiday apartments with shared corridors. You may only stay with 1 other household, or in a group of up to 6 people.
- A group of up to 30 people can meet outdoors, but social distancing rules must still be adhered to.
Please be aware that you may be asked to provide proof of address upon check-in if we have reason to believe you are not following the Covid laws relevant at the time of your holiday commencement date. Failure to provide this could result in your party being turned away without any refund given. Please see all detailed information on Covid regulations at gov.uk/coronavirus.
Please contact our team if you have any queries.
Posted on 09 Apr 2021
Lockdown 3.0 – Closed until further notice
We are very sad to say that we are closed until further notice, pending the mid-February announcement.
Reservations can still be made online and by calling 017687 72044.
Any existing bookings which fall during the lockdown period will be contacted and rearranged.
The health and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority and we look forward to welcoming you back as soon as we reopen our doors.
Posted on 06 Jan 2021
We want to assure you that our biggest priority is to maintain the health and safety of all our customers and staff whilst also providing you with a relaxing and welcome break after what has been a very bizarre few months!
Please note: all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being constantly reviewed based on the latest advice. With that in mind, some of the information you receive at the time of booking may be out of date by the time you stay with us. Please check back on our Covid-19 updates page for the latest information.
We are a group from different households. Can we still stay?
As we are sure you are all aware, the government have released new laws limiting the number of people we are allowed to socialise with in a group, to 6 people:
• The group of 6 may be made up of multiple households and is not limited to 2 households.
• If a single household is larger than 6 people they can still gather together.
• If your household is in a support bubble (that means with 1 single person who lives alone in a separate household), then you can gather together with them.
Please be aware that these rules are different when travelling to go on holiday in England.
Guidance on the rules in England confirms that whilst holidays and stays in second homes are permitted, ‘you should not go on holiday in England with people you do not live with (or who are not in your support bubble) in a group larger than 6 people’. Westminster Government have confirmed that where people are now on holiday in breach of the rule of six, then they should make immediate changes to comply.
Despite calls to exclude children from the English rule of six, Westminster Government have confirmed there are no plans to do so, but the hope is that the rule should apply for as short a time as possible.
Please be aware that it is your legal obligation as an individual to comply with these rules, but we as a business are also obliged to enforce these laws as best we can. If you are in breach of these rules when you arrive for your holiday you will be turned away from the park.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us.
Here at Low Briery we have implemented extra precautions around the park, from meet and greets to added extras within our properties to maintain a safe environment so everyone can enjoy their holiday with peace of mind.
To reduce the risk of Corona Virus infection we have implemented the following procedures:
- Meet and Greet – Please remain inside your vehicle upon arrival. A member of staff will greet you to check you in and give you directions to your property.
- Properties are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected to the highest standard by trained staff members.
- PPE (personal Protective Equipment) is readily available to all our staff members. This includes sneeze guards, face masks, aprons and gloves, amongst other things
- Hand sanitizing stations have been erected where needed
- Hand sanitizer has been provided for customers inside properties
- You may be asked to sign a disclaimer upon arrival to confirm that you and members of your household have not shown symptoms of Corona Virus in the past 14 days.
- Maintaining social distancing by reducing contact between both staff members and customers.
- Covid-19 risk assessments have been carried out to ensure government guidelines are being adhered to
- Information packs will be sent out to all customers prior to their arrival date detailing all of our new procedures.
If you wish to speak to us about any concerns you may have regarding our health and safety procedures please contact us.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during these difficult times.